Pages

Sunday, 22 February 2015

hey, strangers.

I realize it's been a while since I've posted on here, but going back and reading my inconsistent and incoherent thought process mapped out onto this blog, I miss being on here and I miss having something to say. I lost track of this blog mostly because I realized no one was really reading what I was posting. Again, reading through my old posts I came across some really appreciative comments I hadn't seen before, and they really made me smile.

But what do I have to say today?
Today I just want to go through my typical rant about anything and everything.
I want you to know that I am much stronger than I was a year ago. I am much more happier than I was a year ago. And I do now believe that time heals all wounds. I believe that time changes all and that time brings with it some good news and some bad news. It is our choice which one we choose to focus on. I have much more to say, and I'll find time to say it eventually.

For now, this is farewell.

3 comments:

Eternal Dreamer said...

we are reading

Eternal Dreamer said...

we are reading

Adeena said...

thank you so much!

Just to save you guys the trouble (and prevent uninterested followers), please don't follow back! (Unless you like my blog, in which case, follow back all you want. Stalk me, write on my page, comment, follow me on Tumblr. I ALLOW IT.)