Pages

Friday, 21 June 2013

smile for me, darling.

i'm smiling like a retard typing this for no reason at all.
i'm happy. a strange kind of happy, really.
but i'm sleepy. and i'm listening to my favourite kind of music.
i met this friend of mine after a long time today, since she's back in Karachi, YAY.
i'm so happy about that. it was so much fun catching up with her. we haven't changed one bit.
and i really don't know, it's a carefree kinda time of night and state of mind.
right after i came home from my friend's house, i took a shower, a cold shower with music on, and boy, was that fun. after the shower, i ate a leftover samosa, watched the remaining bit of The Sisterhood of The Traveling Pants 2, and went off to sleep.
it was great. it happened after a long time, i don't know if that sounds weird. but i just went off to sleep. the right kind of sleep when i was so deep asleep nothing else mattered, and i was half-dead and pretty damn comfortable.
so, my point, i guess, is that i'll be fine... maybe not all the time, but i'll be okay. and that makes me happy. which is why okay is great.

No comments:

Who's Adeena?

My photo
Dubai, United Arab Emirates
I'm still trying to figure myself out.
Just to save you guys the trouble (and prevent uninterested followers), please don't follow back! (Unless you like my blog, in which case, follow back all you want. Stalk me, write on my page, comment, follow me on Tumblr. I ALLOW IT.)