Sunday, 16 June 2013

because i'm his sister

Basically, last night, I was in  a pathetic mood when my cousin added up to it by saying I really need to start being good to myself. That angered me more, and I asked him, 'Why do you even care?'
'Umm... because you're my sister, I care even if I don't want to.'

When I recalled this conversation from last night, I can't even begin to explain how happy it made me.
The fact that he's there, you know? The fact that he's my brother, he'll always be there to pick me up if I fall down. He can be the biggest of douche-bags at times, but if I'm writing a blog post about him, he definitely matters.
And I'm glad he does. And I'm glad I matter to him, because I'm his sister. 

1 comment:

Ashna Banga said...

:) Brothers are intriguingly amazing. They act crazy, make us want to hit them, but their love comes out in ways we can't help smiling about. :)

Just to save you guys the trouble (and prevent uninterested followers), please don't follow back! (Unless you like my blog, in which case, follow back all you want. Stalk me, write on my page, comment, follow me on Tumblr. I ALLOW IT.)